Based in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, KORE Power is a leading developer of high-density, high-voltage energy storage solutions for global utility, industrial and mission-critical markets.
KORE Power designs and manufactures the industry-leading, 1500V Mark 1 Energy Storage System. Developed to lower installation and operation costs with higher efficiency, the Mark 1 includes proprietary NMC cells and modules, with innovative safety features, managed and optimized by the Mark 1 BMS.
KORE Power serves the growing demand for applications such as replacing fossil fuel peaker plants, wind and solar plus storage projects, Microgrid optimization, behind-the-meter C&I, E-Mobility, mining energy solutions and the Military.
Preferred Job Location: Coeur d’Alene, Idaho – Remote location to be considered
KORE Lithium Technologies, Inc. is hiring aVice President of Sales to work in our Coeur d’Alene, headquarters office. KORE is delivering innovative energy storage technologies to our clients, while bringing state of the art battery technology to North America. We are providing a better, safer, renewable energy resource to drive the energy storage market, and countless other products.
KORE Lithium Technologies, Inc. fosters a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve our environment – while providing employees growth opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
· Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
· Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback
· Represent KORE Lithium Technologies at industry conferences
· Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
· Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
· Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
· 10-15 years of progressive leadership experience in Sales, Business Development and Marketing
· 5+ years of experience within the Energy Storage industry
· Experience working with Utilities, Micro grids and Energy Storage Solution providers
· A proven track record of building and leading high performing sales teams
· Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
· Exceptional Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
Salary Range:Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, KORE Lithium Technologies, Inc. offers a competitive benefit package including stock incentives and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
KORE Power is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary, benefit package, stock incentive, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Learn more about this listing by reaching out to email@example.com.