Based in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, KORE Power is a leading developer of high-density, high-voltage energy storage solutions for global utility, industrial and mission-critical markets.
KORE Power designs and manufactures the industry-leading, 1500V Mark 1 Energy Storage System. Developed to lower installation and operation costs with higher efficiency, the Mark 1 includes proprietary NMC cells and modules, with innovative safety features, managed and optimized by the Mark 1 BMS.
KORE Power serves the growing demand for applications such as replacing fossil fuel peaker plants, wind and solar plus storage projects, Microgrid optimization, behind-the-meter C&I, E-Mobility, mining energy solutions and the Military.
KORE Power is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator. This role will assist the Marketing Manager to deliver the KORE Power message and brand throughout traditional and new media outlets. The candidate will have exceptional communication and writing skills, and be comfortable with multi-tasking and meeting deadlines. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain promotional materials inventory, maintain databases and prepare marketing reports
• Coordinate marketing material requirements with Marketing Manager and all relative parties
• Support marketing staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses and new product development
• Assist Marketing Manager in the target delimitation for products, brands and services
• Research, analyze and summarize marketing trends, study competitors market behavior and strategies, keep up to date on industry activities and trends
• Coordinate, edit and optimize any material concerning advertising, branding and marketing
• Review each project to guarantee it complies with the product’s information
• Assist with social media strategy
• Assist Marketing Manager in the development and execution of all marketing and advertising strategies
• Compiling and analyzing data in order to accurately report impact and outcomes of marketing activities
• Observe competitors marketing campaigns and their impact, keep up to date with marketing trends
• Maintain promotional materials database and schedule for updates
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Public Relations, Communications or Marketing
• 1 to 5 years of experience in Marketing
• 2 years of experience in the Energy industry required, preferably in the Renewable or Energy Storage markets
• Must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other applications
• Ability to work independently and with teams
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
• Superior communication skills; both verbal and written
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and ever-changing environment
KORE Power is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary, benefit package, stock incentive, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Learn more about this listing by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.