Based in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, KORE Power is a leading developer of high-density, high-voltage energy storage solutions for global utility, industrial and mission-critical markets.
KORE Power designs and manufactures the industry-leading, 1500V Mark 1 Energy Storage System. Developed to lower installation and operation costs with higher efficiency, the Mark 1 includes proprietary NMC cells and modules, with innovative safety features, managed and optimized by the Mark 1 BMS.
KORE Power serves the growing demand for applications such as replacing fossil fuel peaker plants, wind and solar plus storage projects, Microgrid optimization, behind-the-meter C&I, E-Mobility, mining energy solutions and the Military.
KORE Power is currently seeking a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate cloud and in-house servers
• Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
• Support and administer third-party applications
• Ensure network security
• Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
• Set up and manage user accounts, permissions and passwords
• Resolve problems reported by end users
• Define network policies and procedures
• Create projects that are designed to either add functionality required by the company or to address ongoing network issues
• Specify system requirements and design solutions
• Research and make recommendations on server system administration
• Manage disaster recovery and back-ups
• Configure and manage firewalls
• Participate in on-call duties (after hours) for planned maintenance windows and urgent escalations as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years’ experience in a network administration role
• Previous experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 preferred
• Previous experience with cloud services is a plus
• CCNA, or equivalent certification is a plus
• Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
• Experience with firewalls and VPNs
• Ability to set up and configure server hardware
• Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
• Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
• Effective problem-solving skills
KORE Power is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary, benefit package, stock incentive, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Learn more about this listing by reaching out to email@example.com.