Based in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, KORE Power is a leading developer of high-density, high-voltage energy storage solutions for global utility, industrial and mission-critical markets.
KORE Power designs and manufactures the industry-leading, 1500V Mark 1 Energy Storage System. Developed to lower installation and operation costs with higher efficiency, the Mark 1 includes proprietary NMC cells and modules, with innovative safety features, managed and optimized by the Mark 1 BMS.
KORE Power serves the growing demand for applications such as replacing fossil fuel peaker plants, wind and solar plus storage projects, Microgrid optimization, behind-the-meter C&I, E-Mobility, mining energy solutions and the Military.
KORE Power is currently seeking a Public Relations Specialist with energy industry experience, preferably related to Renewables and/or Energy Storage. This role will serve as the primary catalyst for driving the KORE Power message and brand throughout traditional and new media outlets. The candidate will have exceptional communication and writing skills and be comfortable with multi-tasking. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate Public Relations efforts with Public Relation firms, traditional and progressive media organizations, Government agencies, stakeholders and industry associations
• Collaborate with internal resources to ensure consistent corporate message
• Plan and execute Public Relations roadmap to ensure consistent media attention
• Write accurate and compelling media releases, by-lines, op-editorials, speeches and other deliverables
• Develop and review content for KORE Power's media releases, website, eNews, social media, online directory listings and other outlets
• Ensure KORE Power receives media opportunities and speaking engagements
• Prepare Executives for industry meetings
• Find and develop unique opportunities to promote the KORE Power brand
• Engage Marketing, Sales, Technical, Operations and Executive teams to ensure consistent and accurate message
• Develop and execute Public Relations roadmap
• Develop tracking and reporting systems to monitor, develop and grow the KORE Power brand
• Build relationships with leading industry media organizations and associations
• Proactively engage traditional and new media organizations to ensure KORE Power receives extensive public attention
• Represent KORE Power at events and conferences as needed
• Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, English, Communications, Marketing or similar fields
• 5 to 10 years of experience in public relations and communications
• 2 years of experience in the Energy industry required, preferably in the Renewable or Energy Storage markets
• Extensive experience publishing media releases through Globe Newswire and other distribution sources
• Must have knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other applications
• Experience running a company’s social media marketing and advertising strategies preferred
• Ability to work independently and with teams
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
• Superior communication skills; both verbal and written
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and ever-changing environment
KORE Power is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary, benefit package, stock incentive, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Learn more about this listing by reaching out to email@example.com.