Based in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, KORE Power is a leading developer of high density, high voltage energy storage solutions for utility, industrial and mission-critical markets.
KORE Power designs and manufactures the industry-leading, 1500V Mark 1 Energy Storage System. Developed to lower installation and operation costs with higher efficiency, the Mark 1 includes proprietary NMC cells and modules, with innovative safety features, managed and optimized by the Mark 1 BMS.
KORE Power serves the growing demand for applications such as replacing fossil fuel peaker plants, wind and solar plus storage projects, Microgrid optimization, behind-the-meter C&I, mining energy solutions and the Military.
Execute the full lifecycle of Recruiting: assess hiring needs, identify position requirements with Management, research compensation, create job descriptions, manage job postings, source candidates, recruit and qualify candidates, and manage the offer extension and acceptance process. Develop and maintain internal and external relationships. Utilize proactive search methods in order to provide highly qualified candidates on a consistent basis and in a timely manner. This position reports to the Global Director of Talent Acquisition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for full lifecycle Recruiting efforts globally
• Collaborate with Global Director of Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and Executive teams to determine organizational talent needs
• Collaborate with Human Resources to ensure company policies are followed
• Leverage and partner effectively with outside search firms when needed
• Negotiate employment offer extension and acceptance in conjunction with Human Resources, Legal and the Hiring Managers
• Utilize cloud-based Applicant Tracking System to capture data and manage the recruitment process
• Provide weekly reports to Executives and Managers
• Post job descriptions, set budgets and monitor job postings on platforms including LinkedIn and Indeed
• Manage inbound resumes and ensure all applicant data is entered in the Applicant Tracking System
• Suggest and monitor budgets for hiring resources such as LinkedIn and Indeed
• Coordinate, represent and participate in recruitment events and tradeshows
• Provide feedback and recommendations throughout the acquisition process on candidate assessment, selection, salary, and overall offer recommendation
• Comply and support all aspects of the overall talent acquisition process, policies, and related employment laws and regulations
• Consistently track and measure results against needs and goals and make corrections when needed
• Lead diversity initiatives with internal and external groups
• Ready to accept additional responsibilities and contribute to the company’s overall growth and goals
• Ability to achieve objectives whether working autonomously or with a team
• Required: 5 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, positions in Engineering, Operations, Support, Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing and Executive Management
• Required: 2 years of experience in the Energy industry
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems preferred
• Knowledge of creative sourcing and staffing strategies
• Experience using social media as a unique way to source candidates
• Experience working with a global company preferred
• Experience with behavioral interviewing techniques
• Ability to multitask with flexibility to accept additional responsibilities
• Must have strong negotiation skills
• Must have knowledge and experience with Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work independently and with teams
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
• Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and ever-changing environment
KORE Power is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary, benefit package, stock incentive, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
KORE Power is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Learn more about this listing by reaching out to email@example.com.