Based in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, KORE Power is a leading developer of high-density, high-voltage energy storage solutions for global utility, industrial and mission-critical markets.
KORE Power designs and manufactures the industry-leading, 1500V Mark 1 Energy Storage System. Developed to lower installation and operation costs with higher efficiency, the Mark 1 includes proprietary NMC cells and modules, with innovative safety features, managed and optimized by the Mark 1 BMS.
KORE Power serves the growing demand for applications such as replacing fossil fuel peaker plants, wind and solar plus storage projects, Microgrid optimization, behind-the-meter C&I, E-Mobility, mining energy solutions and the Military.
KORE Power is hiring a Vice President of Sales to support KORE Power’s growth within the Eastern Hemisphere. The Vice President of Sales will build and manage a team of Regional Sales VPs, Sales Application Engineers and additional support staff. The Vice President of Sales will develop customers and partnerships for KORE Power’s Mark 1 battery energy storage solution to include utilities, wind, solar and storage developers and IPPs, energy storage integrators and EPC firms. This position reports to the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop plans and strategies to develop business and achieve the company’s Sales goals
• Build and manage the Sales teams to deliver profitable growth
• Build and manage relationships with potential developers, IPPs, utilities, integrators and EPC firms within the Energy Storage market
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback
• Represent KORE Power at industry conferences throughout the Eastern Hemisphere
• Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
• Work closely with the Marketing team to establish successful support, channel and partner programs and ensure KORE Power is presented properly
• Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
• Utilize Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite and other applications
• Develop and implement Sales training programs
• Develop and implement Sales reporting tools and ensure Sales goals are met or exceeded
• Ability to travel extensively
Skills and Qualifications - Required:
• 10 to 15 years of progressive leadership experience in Sales and Business Development
• 5+ years of experience within the Renewable Energy industry
• 3+ years of experience within the Energy Storage Industry
• Experience working with Utilities, Microgrid solution providers, Developers, IPPs, Integrators and EPC firms
• A proven track record of building and leading high performing sales teams
• Experience managing key customer relationships and ability to close strategic opportunities
• Exceptional Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
KORE Power is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary, benefit package, stock incentive, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Learn more about this listing by reaching out to email@example.com.