\KORE Power is based in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho and is building the industry-leading Mark 1 storage solution, with higher storage density, lower cost, and patented safety features. With support from our partner in China, Do-Fluoride Chemicals, KORE is entering production, and our solutions will be available the first quarter of 2020. KORE Power is also working towards building a lithium-ion battery manufacturing facility in North America to serve the growing demand for energy storage products.
KORE POWER is currently seeking a Sales Manager professional with experience in renewable, battery energy storage and distributed energy technologies for our energy storage business. This role will serve as a key driver of business for the KORE Power energy storage solution. The candidate will be a quick-learner, be comfortable with multi-tasking, and have a background in lithium ion and other energy related sales. This position will report to our VP of Sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with development of plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
• Work with sales, technical, marketing and operation teams and resources to deliver profitable growth
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback
• Represent KORE Lithium Technologies at industry conferences
• Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
• Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
• Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
• 5 - 10 years of progressive leadership experience in Sales, Business Development and Marketing
• 5+ years of experience within the Energy Storage industry
• Experience working with Utilities, Microgrids and Energy Storage Solution providers
• A proven track record of building and leading high performing sales teams
• Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
• Exceptional Communication Skills (both verbal and written) \
KORE Power is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary, benefit package, stock incentive, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.