Based in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, KORE Power is a leading developer of high density, high voltage energy storage solutions for utility, industrial and mission-critical markets.
KORE Power designs and manufactures the industry-leading, 1500V Mark 1 Energy Storage System. Developed to lower installation and operation costs with higher efficiency, the Mark 1 includes proprietary NMC cells and modules, with innovative safety features, managed and optimized by the Mark 1 BMS.
KORE Power serves the growing demand for applications such as replacing fossil fuel peaker plants, wind and solar plus storage projects, Microgrid optimization, behind-the-meter C&I, mining energy solutions and the Military.
KORE Power is currently seeking a VP of Business Development, E-Mobility. This person will be responsible for developing new business and partnerships globally, with a market focus on Electric Vehicle (EV), Marine, aircraft, and other electric-powered drivetrain applications. The VP of Business Development will identify, qualify and develop potential battery energy storage customers and partners, and ensure a seamless transition to the Sales organization. This person will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering and Senior Executive teams to ensure accurate and consistent messaging. This person will report to KORE Power's VP of Business Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create Business Development strategy for the E-Mobility industry
• Identify potential customers and partners: EV manufacturers, marine manufacturers and integrators, EV charging station manufacturers and integrators and supporting electric drivetrain infrastructure providers
• Partner with utilities and stakeholders that participate in the promotion of EV charging stations
• Qualify leads generated from existing contacts, Marketing campaigns, trade shows and Senior Executive contacts
• Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering and Senior Executive teams to identify potential customers and partners
• Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing, Operations, Engineering and Senior Executive teams to ensure the KORE Power brand and products are properly represented
• Experience developing multi-tiered business opportunities across OEM’s through Tier 1-3 suppliers
• Experience with EU, SAE, NHTSA, and FMVSS regulations and standards
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide consistent feedback to the organization on the needs of potential customers and partners
• Negotiate initial agreements including MOUs and MDNAs with potential customers and partners
• Expand KORE Power's presence to drive new business opportunities globally
• Build and maintain relationships with potential customers and partners
• Qualify opportunities and ensure a seamless transition of qualified accounts to the Sales organization
• Develop innovative strategies to expand market presence
• Provide regular Business Development reports to the VP of Business Development and Senior Executive team
• Collaborate with industry organizations and stakeholders to increase Business Development opportunities
• Represent KORE Power at trade shows, conferences and industry organizations
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 10 years of Business Development experience
• Minimum 3 years specifically related to the eMobility Market
• Experience and contacts with potential customers and partners
• Proven track record of successful lead generation and qualification
• Extensive contacts and relationships within the automotive and E-Mobility industry
• Ability to work independently and with teams
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
• Superior communication skills; both verbal and written
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and ever-changing environment
• Open to extensive travel globally
KORE Power is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
Learn more about this listing by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.